Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ian and Tamra

Ian and Tamra said...
I don't know if there are any words that could truly reflect what Gaye has meant to me. She would go the extra mile for anyone and was a true friend. She exhibited great compassion for one and all. Gaye used to tell me how she loved to spoil her nieces as she always wanted to be the 'Favorite Aunt".

From the comments I've seen, she earned the title. She had a passion for sports and after games when everyone would leave, that is when I would see it the most. I loved talking to her when she was like that because you rarely saw her all riled up about something.Gaye wasn't always the "Director" as I liked to joke with her, but sometimes she was the rebel in the training room. Peanut m&ms and diet coke... is there any other description?

Dressing up as smurfs for Halloween. I still don't know how I got her to paint herself blue!Sharing a room in Cancun. Boy was that a trip...She was a mother to everyone at one point or another.Gaye was a mentor to me and encouraged me in every way. THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU, GAYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment