Thursday, May 27, 2010

Angela

I remember when I was accepted into the ATEP program three years ago. Gaye had just recently been named the director of sports medicine and everyone talked about how amazing she was at everything. At first I thought it was kind of ridiculous how much people loved and respected her. They seemed to almost worship her.

It did not take long before I realized that Gaye is a very unique and special person and as far as athletic training is concerned, she is the holy grail. No one does it better. I am proud to now number myself among those who love and respect her for all that she is. She was and always will be who I aspire to be. She had a gift for handling hard situations and I appreciate everything that she did for me.

I love you, Gaye! We'll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment